5 Foods You Must Not Eat To Lose Stomach Fat
Lose a bit of stomach fat every day by never eating these 5 foods.
This is a hot topic all over the Internet right now. What are the 5 foods you must not eat to lose stomach fat?
Here’s the List
- Orange Juice: Although high in vitamin C, most orange juice you buy will also be high in sugar. It makes sense to swap out orange juice for real oranges and get the added advantage of more fiber and less sugar.
- Whole Wheat Bread: Although much more nutritious than white bread, whole wheat bread is still not effective for fat loss as it is easily broken down into sugar.
- So-called “Healthy” Cereals: It’s obvious that some cereals are loaded with sugar and you should stay away. Other cereals, however, are marketed as “healthy”, but they may not be much better. All commercial cereals are still highly processed and are not the natural foods they claim to be.
- Muffins: Similar to most cereals, muffins are not as healthy as some people think. They are often high in calories and refined flour that are a no-no when trying to shed fat.
- Low Fat Salad Dressings: Although there are many salad dressings touted as low-fat, store bought salad dressings are often not the way to go. The healthiest salad dressing is the one you make yourself and you control the ingredients.
So, the idea is pretty simple. These foods all have one thing in common. They’re all simple carbohydrates. The thing about simple carbs is that they easily turn to sugar once they enter your system. This leads to a spike in blood sugar which, in turn, causes a release of insulin.
When you have high amounts of insulin being released into the body, there are two negative responses that will sabotage fat loss.
First, insulin promotes fat storage. Not so good for fat loss, right?
Second, since insulin is used by the body to regulate blood sugar, the release of insulin will cause blood sugar to drop. When blood sugar drops too low, you’re left feeling tired and hungry. Again, this is not how you want to be feeling if you’re trying to cut calories.
Now, do you see why these foods could be jeoparizing your fat loss? It’s pretty hard to stick to any type of diet or meal plan if you’re always feeling tired and hungry.
There you have it, 5 foods you must not eat to lose stomach fat. Eliminating these foods from your diet will have a huge impact on your health and wellness.
>> Continue to Discover: 5 Foods That Kill Fat
If you’d like to discover another 5 foods to never eat, click here to view this video presentation.
If you’d like to learn more, you can sign-up to receive the 5 Foods That Kill Fat Report
from fitness guru, Mike Geary. In this 20-page report, Mike identifies 5 additional foods you should be eating (and 2 that you shouldn’t) when you’re trying to lose fat. Check it out!