Before we jump into this latest blog post, let’s take a moment to reflect as the first quarter of 2012 comes to a close. For some, it might be a bit unpleasant to think about, for others it will be a proud reminder but here’s the burning question…
How’s your new years resolution coming along?
Weight loss is one of the most popular resolutions we hear about, and it’s also one of the harder ones to keep. If you got sidetracked in the past couple of months and have lost sight of your goals, PLEASE don’t wait for 2013 to roll around to try again.
That’s the problem with new years resolutions. They imply that you can only make a positive change once a year, and once you fall off you may as well just wait. NO! If you haven’t kept up your resolutions this year, that’s okay because The 5 Foods To Never Eat Challenge is here to help you stay on track!
The goal of the The 5 Foods To Never Eat Challenge is simply to encourage you to pick up your New Years 2012 Resolution again from scratch, if you haven’t been keeping up with it. It’s a fresh start, without having to wait another 3 months to improve your health and your lifestyle.
We’ve got a little checklist to get you started.
- Go to your fridge right now and dispose of the single most unhealthy item in there. If you’ve got some cake hiding in the back, get rid of it. Sugary drinks, get rid of them. Pick whatever you would feel the guiltiest about sitting down and eating afterwards, and throw it away. There you go, you’ve already essentially lost weight in the form of NOT gaining the weight that you would have had you eaten that!
- If you aren’t already a member, sign yourself up for our mailing list and get a FREE copy of the 7 Day Fatloss Jumpstart guide which you can start using today, just click that link! Don’t worry, it opens in a new window.
- Keep track of your progress. Keep a little journal to write down where you have managed to fight temptations and succeed, but also keep track of your weaker moments and how you felt. What triggered them? When you can understand what triggers you to eat unhealthy, you can do a better job of avoiding those triggers. Most of the time, it will be boredom.. so…
- Occupy yourself! Pick up a new hobby. Maybe something you have been meaning to learn? An instrument? A language? Whatever it is, perhaps investing in what you need for a new project is more valuable than investing in new trendy fitness equipment that you won’t use for more than a month. A new hobby can help you to fight off boredom, which will mean less late night trips to the fridge for snacks you don’t need.
- Come back here and share your experiences with other visitors!
There’s how to get started with The 5 Foods To Never Eat Challenge! Good luck!
Tags: weight loss challenge